Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
- ALL TICKETS SALES ARE FINAL!!
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions in the cases of Event Cancellation due to force majeure.
- No refunds of tickets if Event has been postponed. Ticket Purchases will be honored at the event on the new/rescheduled date.
- Requested Refunds on Cancelled Events will be processed within 7 to 10 days after cancellation.
- The tickets may be collected at the box office of the venue the date of the event 1 hours before the beginning of the event. Purchaser MUST present receipt of purchase from this site upon ticket collection.
- No third party collection allowed unless advance notice have been given to Box Office Manager by Authorization Letter is issued by the Purchaser. Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from our Online Store or name of attendee does not appear on our Official Guests List.
- Official Guests List closes one (1) hour after showtime. (Absolutely No Exceptions)
- Venue Owners and/or Event Producers reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by the Show Producer.
- The Show Producer may add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised materials, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Show Producer/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The Show Producer/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- No one under 18 years of age is permitted to purchase tickets from our Online Store.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Show Producer.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form
- When ordering or registering on out site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our Online Store products and services (we continually strive to improve our products and services offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, maybe used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe for receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.